We’re very excited to announce that our Sunday and Tuesday in-person services are now live!
There are limited Junior Church places available to book on Sundays. For the time being, Tuesday services are restricted to iGnite-age (11+) and over.
Everyone is working hard behind the scenes to make sure that church remains a safe and Covid-secure venue and that we can worship the Lord together with confidence.
In order to maximise the opportunities for people to join us in a service ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ATTEND WILL NEED TO BOOK A TICKET. Seats will be available to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis. Please check your emails or the HCC app for the link. If you’re a visitor to Harvest City Church, please call or email the office and we will do our very best to help you.
- Everyone aged 11+ will need a ticket.
- If you are serving on a rota you do not need to book, but anyone attending with you will.
- Children aged 3-10 will need to book a JC ticket to ensure they are able to join the class.
- If you do not see an option for JC tickets it means the class is already full. Your child is still welcome at church but they will not be able to attend JC. Please book them an adult ticket and they can take part in the service downstairs.
- Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket but will have to stay with their supervising adult.
If you are not able to attend in-person, please continue to join us every Sunday and Tuesday on YouTube for Church at Home, Sundays at 10am on Zoom for prayer, and keep an eye on our social media for other events and groups happening throughout the week.
Please be aware there are strict guidelines that we need to adhere to:
- If any member of your family (including children) are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 you should not attend a live service.
- If you have a ticket but become unwell before the service please let the office know so that we can make your seat available to others.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before the service start time. You will need to queue outside so please be mindful of weather conditions and act accordingly.
- Please do not park in any of the marked AT Management spaces. If you do, you may get fined. If our spaces are full please use on-street parking which is free on Sundays.
- You will be asked to complete an electronic Track and Trace form before entering the building.
- There will be a hand sanitising station at the entrance and we ask that you please use it before entering the building.
- You must adhere to social distancing guidelines and you may not mix with anyone from outside your household in the church building. Please remember the Rule of Six at all times.
- Adults and children 11+ should bring a face mask that covers their mouth and nose and wear it at all times when inside the building.
- You will be shown to your seat by a steward and we ask that you remain there until instructed otherwise.
- The congregation are not allowed to sing, but nothing stops us humming, dancing and lifting our hands to worship the Lord!
- Upstairs at SJ is out of bounds. Please only use the toilets downstairs if absolutely necessary. Children must be supervised at all times.
- We encourage you to continue giving your Tithes, Offerings and First Fruits by bank transfer/PayPal, however there will be an offering bucket if you want to give a cash offering.
- When the service ends please leave the building promptly. The stewards will guide and direct you as appropriate. Please do not stop to chat to others either in the building or the car park as this is prohibited by law.
It is vital that we follow and adhere to all of the Government guidelines to keep each other safe. Please note that all of the above are subject to change and we will update you as soon as possible of any amendments.
Exciting times ahead! See you at church!