Live services at St John’s from Sunday 17th January
Starting from Sunday 17th January there will be a single live service at 10.30am, which will be will be live streamed on YouTube as usual. This decision has been taken following the large rise in Covid cases in Leicester City.
In order to maximise the opportunities for people to join us in a service ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ATTEND WILL NEED TO BOOK A TICKET.
Going forward, Harvest Groups will no longer have an exclusive booking window for upcoming services. Seats will be available to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis. Please check your emails or the HCC app for the link.
Pre prayer will continue via Zoom at 10am.
Exciting times ahead! See you at church!
Please be aware there are strict guidelines that we need to adhere to:
- If any member of your family (including children) are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 you should not attend a live service.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before the service start time. You will need to queue outside so please be mindful of weather conditions and act accordingly.
- You will be asked to complete an electronic Track and Trace form before entering the building.
- There will be a hand sanitising station at the entrance and we ask that you please use it before entering the building.
- Adults and children 11+ should bring a face mask that covers their mouth and nose and wear it at all times when inside the building.
- You will be shown to your seat by a steward and we ask that you remain there until instructed otherwise.
- The congregation are not allowed to sing, but nothing stops us humming, dancing and lifting our hands to worship the Lord!
- Upstairs at SJ is out of bounds. Please only use the toilets downstairs if absolutely necessary. Children must be supervised at all times.
- There will be no Junior Church so please bring something quiet to occupy your child.
- We encourage you to continue giving your Tithes, Offerings and First Fruits by bank transfer/PayPal, however there will be an offering bucket if you want to give a cash offering.
- When the service ends please leave the building promptly. The stewards will guide and direct you as appropriate. Please do not stop to chat to others either in the building or the car park as this is prohibited by law.
- Sadly, and the most difficult to adhere to, is that we need to resist the urge to hug people!
It is vital that we follow and adhere to all of the Government guidelines to keep each other safe. Please note that all of the above are subject to change and we will update you as soon as possible of any amendments.