Live services resume at St John’s on Sunday 6th December
There will be two services at St John’s every Sunday at 10:30am-11:30am and 12:15pm-1:15pm (This will allow 45 minutes to vacate the building and clean it between services).
The 10.30am service will be live streamed on YouTube so that people at home can continue with Church at Home as usual.
Pre prayer will continue via Zoom at 10am.
For the time being, these will be by invitation only. It is important that you only attend a service you are allocated to due to the numerous restrictions placed on us by the Government. Three Harvest Groups will be invited to attend each service. This means that everyone will get a chance to attend once every three weeks. Your Harvest Group leaders will be able to answer any questions you have about the arrangements.
In order to maximise the opportunities for people to join us in a service ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ATTEND WILL NEED TO BOOK A TICKET.
On weeks that your group is scheduled to attend we will send an email on the Monday with a link to book in. Everyone aged 3 or over will need a ticket, unless they are serving on a rota that day (if you are on a rota your family will still need to book, if attending).
Your group will have exclusive access to tickets until Friday, when any remaining seats will be opened up to the rest of the church on a first-come-first-served basis.
Exciting times ahead! See you at church!
Please be aware there are strict guidelines that we need to adhere to:
- If any member of your family (including children) are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 you should not attend a live service.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before the service start time. You will need to queue outside so please be mindful of weather conditions and act accordingly.
- You will be asked to complete an electronic Track and Trace form before entering the building.
- There will be a hand sanitising station at the entrance and we ask that you please use it before entering the building.
- Adults and children 11+ should bring a face mask that covers their mouth and nose and wear it at all times when inside the building.
- You will be shown to your seat by a steward and we ask that you remain there until instructed otherwise.
- The congregation are not allowed to sing, but nothing stops us humming, dancing and lifting our hands to worship the Lord!
- Upstairs at SJ is out of bounds. Please only use the toilets downstairs if absolutely necessary. Children must be supervised at all times.
- There will be no Junior Church so please bring something quiet to occupy your child.
- We encourage you to continue giving your Tithes, Offerings and First Fruits by bank transfer/PayPal, however there will be an offering bucket if you want to give a cash offering.
- When the service ends please leave the building promptly. The stewards will guide and direct you as appropriate. Please do not stop to chat to others either in the building or the car park as this is prohibited by law. Remember at all times the ‘rule of six’.
- Sadly, and the most difficult to adhere to, is that we need to resist the urge to hug people!
It is vital that we follow and adhere to all of the Government guidelines to keep each other safe. Please note that all of the above are subject to change and we will update you as soon as possible of any amendments.